- Maintaining ordinary and simplified accounting for third parties
- Consultancy, support and training in the preparation of financial statements, consolidated group financial statements, extraordinary financial statements and the transition from national standards accounting priciples to IAS guidance
- Balance sheet analysis, reclassification of the income statement and balance sheet, Analysis for budgetary ratios, preparation of financial statements and break-even point analysis
- Financial Rating
- Reviewing and auditing certification budgets and consolidated financial statements through qualified professionals
- Activities of two accounting diligencies
It is often said that the accounting assistance service is a low profile or low added value service, however, through this basic need the ASB consulting is able to provide a high quality and always up to date service, which allows to cover all needs related to the formalities required by current legislation, and also to interpret the needs of planning and control of the customer.
The transversal nature and diversity of its customers’ activities allowed ASB consulting to develop specific skills in the field of VAT and direct taxes in the most various fields, including, for example and without limitation, travel agencies, antiques trade, farms, hauliers, selling products activities, brokers, financial planners, dealers, food industries, etc…
Accounting services offer
If you got so far then it is worth contacting us. Like many others before you, we have been a safe harbour for the administrative, fiscal and accounting needs of many entrepreneurs. Do not hesitate to contact us by filling in the form and sending us any type of question. We will answer you shortly. Write directly to the e-mail address email@example.com or call us at +39 049 8726744. We will be happy to answer to your questions and your doubts.
Or fill out the form below!